MAXgreen Believes ALL companies should feel the obligation to give back to their community and their planet, and that triple bottom line businesses should be standard.
MAXcommunity by MAXgreen Gives Back
Our MAXcommunity by MAXgreen Program gives back to the community with every job we complete by planting a tree and donating $10 for every window and door replaced, and planting 5 trees and donating $50 for every roofing or siding project we complete.
Half of that amount goes to the registered charity of YOUR choice!
The other half goes to help supporting those in our community to get subsidized access to Mental Health Care if they cannot otherwise afford it.
For 2023 we have partnered with Calgary Institute of Counselling to ensure their Exceptional Psychologists are available to help those in need without the wait or financial burden to the Patient.
MAXgreen was proud to have hit a big milestone in 2022, with over $200,000 being raised for local charities in less than 13 years of this initiative.
MAXgreen also plants a tree for every window and door that we replace, and have replaced over 10,000 trees since that initiative started!
MAXgreen was proud to support Trico Homes and the Homes of Hope Program, as Adam Jones and Leah Jones donated their time and travel costs to help build a home for a less fortunate family in Tijuana, Mexico in April 2012.
MAXgreen was proud to participate in past City of Calgary Annual Pathway & River Clean-Ups to help restore Calgary's natural beauty.
MAXgreen was thrilled to have the opportunity to donate our services to help fix up some rotting wood windows for The Rehabilitation Centre of Calgary. We replaced all of the rotten trim pieces and provided our custom cladding services to result in a maintenance-free finish for the Centre. We truly understand the difficulties that come with operating a charity that must rely on their own fundraising for all revenue generation. We were very happy to be able to provide this much needed service.
Through our MAXcommunity by MAXgreen program, we are very proud to have supported the following amazing organizations over the last few years:
- Alberta Children's Hospital Foundation
- Alberta Animal Rescue Crew Society www.albertaanimalrescuecrew.co
- Alberta Cancer Foundation
- Alberta Spay Neuter Task Force
- ALS Society of Canada
- Alzheimer Society of Calgary
- Autism Calgary
- Big Brothers & Big Sisters of Calgary
- Calgary Between Friends Club
- Calgary Drop-In Centre
- Calgary Health Trust - Grief Support Program
- Breast Cancer Society of Canada
- ARF Animal Rescue Foundation
- Calgary Homeless Foundation
- Calgary Interfaith Food Bank
- Calgary Public Library Foundation
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Canadian Diabetes Association
- Canadian Mental Health
- Canadian National Institute for the Blind
- Calgary Wildlife Rehabilitation Society
- Calgary Women's Shelter
- Calgary Humane Society
- Canadian Red Cross Disaster Relief Programs
- Canadian Wildlife Federation
- Centre Street Church
- Calgary Humane Society
- Chalice Children's Charity
- Children's Make a Wish Foundation
- Colleen and Gordie Howe's Alzheimer's Association
- Colorectal Cancer Association
- Cornerstone of Hope
- Crohns and Colitis Foundation
- Downs Syndrome Association
- Easter Seals
- Free the Children Canada
- Habitat for Humanity
- Hayati Children's Foundation
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada
- Homes of Hope
- Kidney Foundation of Canada
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of Canada
- Little Warriors
- Inn from the Cold
- MS Society
- MSF Doctors Without Borders
- Mustard Seed Street Ministries
- National Music Centre
- Parkinson Alberta Society
- Pawsitive Match Rescue Foundation
- Plan Canada Because I Am a Girl
- QR77 Children's Foundation www.CalgaryChildrensFoundation.aspx
- RASTA Rescue & Sanctuary for Threatened Animals
- Ronald McDonald House www.ahomeawayfromhome.org
- Royal Canadian Legion Poppy Fund www.Calgarypoppyfund.com
- Salvation Army - Agape Hospice www.agapehospice.ca
- Samaritans Purse
- Ssubi Children's Foundation www.ssubifoundation.org
- Stars Air Ambulance
- The Doorway
- Tourette Syndrome Foundation
- United Way
- Victorian Order of Nurses
- World Parrot Refuge - Coombs, BC
- WSPA World Society for the Protection of Animals